NES – send data to CHIEF from GTA or e-z Consign to obtain Customs Clearance
NES Reports – GTA & e-z Consign are updated automatically with customs clearance status updates from CHIEF/DTI.
- Required for goods shipped outside the EU
- Supports LCP, SDP, and Full Declaration
- Automatic allocation of DUCR
- Amendments and cancellations
- Handles MUCR
- Used for goods shipped outside the EU.
- Legal proof goods have left U.K. shores.
- Supports P2 (acceptance), X2 (arrived), X6 (permission to progress) and S8 (departed) messages.
- Individual shipment automatic updates.
- Reports individually or by date range.